These one-step word problem worksheets are designed to cover all the basic math operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The worksheets include a variety of word problems, each with a unique scenario that requires students to use critical thinking and the appropriate basic math operation to solve the problem correctly.
This product is great for teachers who want to help their students improve their math skills and become more confident problem solvers. These differentiated and no prep worksheets can be used for assessments, homework, warm-ups, and more.
What is included?
Set 4 of the one-step word problems consists of 8 worksheets.
- Each worksheet has 6 word problems (48 problems in all).
- Each worksheet has at least 1 problem for each of the four operations.
- Answer keys to save time and to make grading easier.
- Data trackers to monitor your students’ progress.
There are 2 sets of worksheets.
Set A: Multiple Choice – Solve and circle the correct answer (A, B, C, or D)
- Worksheet A1
- Worksheet A2
- Worksheet A3
- Worksheet A4
Set B: Open-Ended – Solve the word problems / Write your answers.
- Worksheet B1
- Worksheet B2
- Worksheet B3
- Worksheet B4
- The level of difficulty increases from A1-A4 and B1-B4.
- It increases from small numbers (1 & 2 digits) to big numbers (3 & 4 digits or more).
The one-step word problems require identifying the appropriate basic math operation to solve each problem.