This one-step word problems worksheets is a comprehensive and engaging product designed to help students understand and solve one-step word problems related to all the basic math operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
With these differentiated and no prep worksheets, your students will improve their problem-solving skills and gain more confidence in their ability to solve math problems. These worksheets can be used for assessments, homework, warm-ups, and more.
What is included?
Set 2 of the one-step word problems consists of 8 worksheets.
- Each worksheet has 6 word problems (48 problems in all).
- Each worksheet has at least 1 problem for each of the four operations.
- Answer keys to save time and to make grading easier.
- Data trackers to monitor your students’ progress.
There are 2 sets of worksheets.
Set A: Multiple Choice – Solve and circle the correct answer (A, B, C, or D)
- Worksheet A1
- Worksheet A2
- Worksheet A3
- Worksheet A4
Set B: Open-Ended – Solve the word problems / Write your answers.
- Worksheet B1
- Worksheet B2
- Worksheet B3
- Worksheet B4
- The level of difficulty increases from A1-A4 and B1-B4.
- It increases from small numbers (1 & 2 digits) to big numbers (3 & 4 digits or more).
The one-step word problems require identifying the appropriate basic math operation to solve each problem.