These worksheets include a wide range of one-step word problems carefully designed to incorporate a variety of math operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The problems are designed to challenge students at different levels (designed to progressively increase in difficulty).
With this product, your students can practice their math skills and develop their problem-solving abilities through engaging and challenging exercises. These differentiated and no prep worksheets can be used for assessments, homework, warm-ups, and more.
What is included?
Set 3 of the one-step word problems consists of 8 worksheets.
- Each worksheet has 6 word problems (48 problems in all).
- Each worksheet has at least 1 problem for each of the four operations.
- Answer keys to save time and to make grading easier.
- Data trackers to monitor your students’ progress.
There are 2 sets of worksheets.
Set A: Multiple Choice – Solve and circle the correct answer (A, B, C, or D)
- Worksheet A1
- Worksheet A2
- Worksheet A3
- Worksheet A4
Set B: Open-Ended – Solve the word problems / Write your answers.
- Worksheet B1
- Worksheet B2
- Worksheet B3
- Worksheet B4
- The level of difficulty increases from A1-A4 and B1-B4.
- It increases from small numbers (1 & 2 digits) to big numbers (3 & 4 digits or more).
The one-step word problems require identifying the appropriate basic math operation to solve each problem.