Practice multiple-step word problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division with these word problem task cards. These multiple-step word problem task cards will require your students to use a combination of the 4 basic math operations as they solve each problem to arrive at the correct answer. The task cards can be used for math centers, morning work, warm-ups, and more.
What is included?
Set 4 of the multiple-step word problems consists of 2 printable versions.
- 48 Colored Task Cards
- 48 Black and White Task Cards
There are 2 sets of task cards.
- Set A: Multiple Choice – Task Cards 1 – 24
- Set B: Open-Ended – Task Cards 25 – 48
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Keys
- The level of difficulty of the task cards increases from small numbers to big numbers.
The multiple-step word problems require a combination of basic math operations to solve each problem.
- Addition & Subtraction
- Addition & Division
- Addition & Multiplication
- Subtraction & Division
- Subtraction & Multiplication
- Multiplication & Division
- Addition, Multiplication, & Division
- Addition, Multiplication, & Subtraction