This division grade 5 product contains 4-digit by 2-digit partial quotients division with remainders and partial quotients division without remainders worksheets. Do you need partial quotients division worksheets to check your students’ understanding of dividing multi-digit whole numbers using the partial quotients strategy for division? Use these worksheets to help your students better understand how to do partial quotients division step by step by solving more division problems using partial quotients.
The worksheets are presented in graph paper form to help students organize and keep their work neat. They can be used for morning work, homework, warm-ups, and more.
What is included?
This product consists of 2 printable versions.
- 12 worksheets with 5.NBT.B.6 standard listed
- 12 worksheets without the standard listed
The worksheets are differentiated with 2 levels.
- Level 1 (L1), has numbers 10 – 49 as divisors
- Level 2 (L2), has numbers 50 – 99 as divisors
There are 2 sets of worksheets.
Set A: Multiple Choice Questions – Circle your answer (A, B, C, or D)
- Set A1L1: Division Without Remainders
- Set A2L1: Division With Remainders
- Set A3L1: All Put Together
- Set A1L2: Division Without Remainders
- Set A2L2: Division With Remainders
- Set A3L2: All Put Together
Set B: Open-Ended Questions – Show your workings
- Set B1L1: Division Without Remainders
- Set B2L1: Division With Remainders
- Set B3L1: All Put Together
- Set B1L2: Division Without Remainders
- Set B2L2: Division With Remainders
- Set B3L2: All Put Together
Answer Keys and Data Tracker included