Are you teaching grade 5 division strategies? If you need 3-digit by 2-digit and 4-digit by 2-digit division with remainders and no remainders practice worksheets, then this bundle of differentiated 2-digit divisors division products is perfect for you. The division strategies include Area Models Division, Partial Quotients Division, and Long Division.
You can use these worksheets to review with your students or to check your students’ understanding of division using various strategies. The worksheets can be used for morning work, homework, warm-ups, and more.
** By purchasing this bundle, you can SAVE $$ (30%) **
What is included?
This Division Bundle includes 6 products.
Each product consists of 2 printable versions.
- 12 worksheets with 5.NBT.B.6 standard listed
- 12 worksheets without the standard listed
The worksheets are differentiated with 2 levels.
- Level 1 (L1), has numbers 10 – 49 as divisors
- Level 2 (L2), has numbers 50 – 99 as divisors
Each product has 2 sets of worksheets.
Set A: Multiple Choice Questions – Circle the correct answer (A, B, C, or D)
- Set A1L1: Division Without Remainders
- Set A2L1: Division With Remainders
- Set A3L1: All Put Together
- Set A1L2: Division Without Remainders
- Set A2L2: Division With Remainders
- Set A3L2: All Put Together
Set B: Open-Ended Questions – Show your workings
- Set B1L1: Division Without Remainders
- Set B2L1: Division With Remainders
- Set B3L1: All Put Together
- Set B1L2: Division Without Remainders
- Set B2L2: Division With Remainders
- Set B3L2: All Put Together
Data Trackers and Answer Keys are included
- 3-digit by 2-digit area model division
- 4-digit by 2-digit area model division
- 3-digit by 2-digit long division
- 4-digit by 2-digit long division
- 3-digit by 2-digit partial quotients division
- 4-digit by 2-digit partial quotients division