Are you teaching 2-digit divisors division for grade 5? If you need 3-digit by 2-digit and 4-digit by 2-digit Area Model Division with remainders and no remainders practice worksheets, then this differentiated 2-digit divisors area model division bundle is perfect for you. The worksheets can be used for morning work, homework, warm-ups, and more.
** By purchasing this bundle, you can SAVE $$ (15%) **
What is included?
This Area Model Division Bundle includes 2 products.
Each product consists of 2 printable versions.
- 12 worksheets with 5.NBT.B.6 standard listed
- 12 worksheets without the standard listed
The worksheets are differentiated with 2 levels.
- Level 1 (L1), has numbers 10 – 49 as divisors
- Level 2 (L2), has numbers 50 – 99 as divisors
There are 2 sets of worksheets.
Set A: Multiple Choice Questions – Circle your answer (A, B, C, or D)
- Set A1L1: Division Without Remainders
- Set A2L1: Division With Remainders
- Set A3L1: All Put Together
- Set A1L2: Division Without Remainders
- Set A2L2: Division With Remainders
- Set A3L2: All Put Together
Set B: Open-Ended Questions – Show your workings
- Set B1L1: Division Without Remainders
- Set B2L1: Division With Remainders
- Set B3L1: All Put Together
- Set B1L2: Division Without Remainders
- Set B2L2: Division With Remainders
- Set B3L2: All Put Together
Answer Keys and Data Tracker included
- 3-digit by 2-digit area model division
- 4-digit by 2-digit area model division