Are you teaching Multi-Digit Multiplication? If you need up to 4-digit by 1-digit or 2-digit by 2-digit multiplication task cards, then this multiplication practice resource is best for you. These multiplication task cards involve using area models, partial products, equations, or standard algorithm to multiply a whole number of up to four digits by one-digit, and two two-digit numbers.
You can use these multiplication task cards to review with your students or to check your students’ understanding of multiplying multi-digit whole numbers using various strategies.
These task cards can be used for math centers, morning work, warm-ups, and more.
** By purchasing this bundle, you can SAVE $$ (20%) **
What is included?
This bundle of multiplication task cards consists of 4 products.
Each product consists of two printable versions.
- Colored Task Cards
- Black and White Task Cards
Each version has two sets of task cards.
- Set A: Multiple Choice Questions
- Set B: Open-Ended Questions
Recording Sheets and Answer Keys are included
- Solving multi-digit multiplication using Partial Products
- Solving multi-digit multiplication using Area Models
- Solving multi-digit multiplication using Standard Algorithm
- Completing multiplication Equation problems
Click the link for the Worksheets Version