This 4th grade customary conversion task cards product is best for you if you need conversion of customary units task cards for your students. Use these task cards on customary conversions to check your students’ understanding of the customary system of measurement conversion. These customary conversion task cards can be used for math centers, warm-ups, and more.
This product is 100% editable in Microsoft PowerPoint. You can edit the questions to fit the needs of your students.
What is included? Click to see preview
The customary conversions units included in this product include:
- Distance/Length conversions – inches, feet, yards, miles
- Volume/Capacity conversions – fluid ounces, cups, pints, quarts, gallons
- Mass/Weight conversions – ounces, pounds, tons
- Time conversions – seconds, minutes, hours
There are two sets of task cards.
Set A: Multiple Choice Questions – Choose the correct answer (A, B, C, or D)
- Complete the conversion tables: cards 1 – 8
- Compare and order measurements: cards 9 – 18
- Solve measurement conversion problems: cards 19 – 26
- Combination of all the above question types: cards 27 – 34
Set B: Open-Ended Questions – Write your answers
- Complete the conversion tables: cards 35 – 42
- Compare and order measurements: cards 43 – 52
- Solve measurement conversion problems: cards 53 – 60
- Combination of all the above question types: cards 61 – 68
Recording Sheets and Answer Keys included
You can also get this product from my other stores.