Last updated: [June 2, 2023]
1. User Responsibilities
1.2 Account Creation: In order to access certain features of the Platform, you may be required to create an account. When creating your account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for any activities that occur under your account. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or suspected breach of security.
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations;
- Impersonating any person or entity or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Interfering with or disrupting the Platform or its associated servers or networks;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Platform, user accounts, or any other computer system or network connected to the Platform;
- Engaging in any activity that could harm, disable, overburden, or impair the Platform or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Platform;
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users without their consent;
- Engaging in any fraudulent or deceptive activities.
2. Platform Usage
2.1 Services: The Platform provides a resource store where teachers, tutors, or parents can purchase educational resources to use with their students or for their kids. As a provider of digital goods delivered via internet download, ExperTuition generally do not offer refunds. However, a refund may be issued in cases as described in the Refund Policy.
2.2 User Content: Users may have the ability to post, upload, or share content on the Platform, including messages, reviews, and other materials (“User Content”). By submitting User Content, you grant ExperTuition a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, publicly perform, and display the User Content on the Platform. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary rights to grant this license to ExperTuition.
2.3 Prohibited Content: You shall not post, upload, or share any User Content that:
- Violates any laws or infringes upon the rights of others;
- Contains false, misleading, or defamatory information;
- Contains any viruses, malware, or other harmful or disruptive components;
- Promotes or facilitates illegal activities;
- Contains unauthorized advertisements or spam.
3. Intellectual Property
3.1 Ownership: The Platform and all its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, are the property of ExperTuition or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws.
3.2 Limited License: ExperTuition grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Platform for its intended purposes. You shall not modify, distribute, reproduce, sell, or create derivative works based on the Platform or any part thereof.
ExperTuition reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Platform, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without prior notice or liability.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXPERTUITION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. EXPERTUITION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.
7. Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EXPERTUITION BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
10. Contact Information